What’s At Stake:
- 6 Month Developer Subscription – The winner of this prize will receive a 6 month developer subscription to Woo Themes (Courtesy of the Adii and the Woo Themes team)
- 2008 Theme Club Subscription – The winner of this prize will receive a copy of all themes released by iThemes in 2008, valued at over $1400.00 (Courtesy of Cory Miller of iThemes)
- 3 Revolution Single-Use Licenses – All 3 winners will get their choice of which Revolution theme they want their license to be for. (Courtesy of Brian Gardner of Revolution Themes)
- 5 One Theme Single-Use Licenses – All 5 winners will receive a webmaster (single-use) license of the extremely popular One Theme (Courtesy of Lee Cooper and Karl Forshaw of One Theme).
- 2 Gabfire Single-Use Licenses, 2 Multiple-Use Licenses, and 2 Developer’s Licenses – Winners will have a choice of which of Mehmet’s 3 different themes you would like your license to be for. (Courtesy of Mehmet of Gabfire Themes)
- 2 TV Elements Single-Use Licenses – Winners will get a single-use copy of the extremely popular TV Elements video theme. (Courtesy of Jason of Press 75)
How to Enter:
1. Blog About This Contest (3 Entries) – Write a post on your blog about this contest and link to the original contest post. The post needs to include the prize list found above (links in tact) and details on how to enter. (I will be using trackbacks/pingbacks to track this so make sure it shows up here to receive your entries). This will earn you 3 entries into the drawing.
2. Leave a Comment (1 Entry) – Leave a comment on this post giving us feedback on the new theme. What do you like and what could be improved? This will earn you one entry into the drawing.
Doing both will give you 4 entries into our drawing. Entries will be collected through Thursday, October 9th and plan to announce the winners sometime Friday, October 10th.