This blended moisturizing oil has a base of virgin olive oil, almond oil and grapeseed oil. I’ve used these individually, but never together. They make quite a nice blend. A little bit goes a long way.
It comes in a spray pump bottle which I found a little strange at first. The dosing would be fairly easy, but at first I found the process of spraying the oil into my palm a little messy. It even splattered a little bit if I tried to pump more than once. It just took some getting used to the mechanism and now I can spray the oil “like a pro”, lol.
I tried the Ancient Greek Remedy oil on my hands and nails, face, and hair. I found I had to use the oil sparingly on my hair if I did not want it to look greasy unless I was using it as a mask for my hair before bedtime. Not only did I like the way it made my skin and hair feel, but I really enjoyed the earthy, musky fragrance of the lavender. It is such that it’s good for either a man or woman. The fragrance reminded me of a Crabtree & Evelyn lotion I once picked up at a hotel (loved it). Either alone or mixed in with your favorite lotion, shampoo or conditioner this moisturizing oil packs a softening punch. The moisturizing oil does take some effort to rub in and leaves a light but noticeable sheen on your skin. You may need to wipe your palms clean before touching anything else as they will feel slippery and leave oil anywhere you touch otherwise.
The only thing I noticed that I did not care for is that as the aroma of the lavender started to die down I began to smell like I’d been slaving over a pot of boiling oil in the kitchen. If you’ve ever fried anything in oil you know the smell. I’m not sure why, but I feel that it is because of how the olive oil reacts to my body heat that this happened. That was a little off putting. Aside from this I felt the effectiveness and aroma were pleasant and worth continued use. This could go on for a long time too because this bottle if kept in a cool place out of direct sunlight has a shelf life of 3 years!!!
About the Product
- Disclaimer – Due to a packaging error some bottles contain 3 OZ of Remedy Oil while others contain 4 OZ of Remedy Oil, for that reason we lowered the price to 7.50$ (I received one of the bottles which had only 3 oz 🙁 )
- Provides high concentration of vitamins, essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants heal , chapped dry skin, rashes, stretch marks, sun spot damage, eczema. Hypoallergenic, leaves no oil residue and does not contain animal fats, man-made chemicals, dyes or color additives,Not tested on animals, animal friendly,kosher, vegan, pesticide and GMO free.
- Great for Face, Skin, Hair & Nails – Use to help treat cysts, blisters, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, candidiasis, rashes, keratosis, keloid dermatitis, calluses, corns, shingles, sunburn and more.
- Apply externally to ankles, arms, backs, chests, stretched earlobes, elbows, knees, cuticles, heels, hands, head and scalp, hair follicles, fingernails, toenails, eyelashes, eyebrows, face, pores, forehead, cheek, chin, lips, forearms, shoulders, knuckles, shins, wrinkles & more.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee, We’re confident you’ll be satisfied with Ancient Greek Remedy Oil the very first time you try it. But if you’re not happy with our family recipe for any reason, we want to make it right. We’ll refund your money promptly.