Do you have unruly hair? Would you like to win a tool to tame your crazy locks? Yes, you say. Well, head over to MomDot.com to enter a contest for a Hana Elite Flat Iron.
I have naturally curly hair that I like to wear either curly or straight. I need a good hair dryer with a diffuser to quickly dry my hair whether I’m scrunching for curls or styling with a flat/round brush. I’ve never been able to achieve truly sleek straight styles because I don’t have a flat iron.
So. . . my picks from Misiko.com are:
FHI Onyx Black Hair Dryer – Nano Salon Pro 2000
Hana Professional Flat Iron 1.5″
Now Miskko wants to pass the beauty on to one of you. They have provided us with their MOST POPULAR Flat Iron called a Hana Elite Flat Iron, 1.5 inches, worth $225. This is the Mercedes Benz of Flat Irons.
- 100% Solid Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade
- Large Integrated Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Unique black ceramic plates won’t discolor with use of products or hair dyes
- 1.5″ plates make it easier and faster to straighten & style longer, thicker and unruly hair types
- Adjustable Temperature Dial – 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Safe to use on Damp to Dry Hair
- Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Sleek luxury matte finish
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
- Independent On/Off Switch
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Made in Korea
- Two Year Warranty
Head over to Misikko. They want to know what the product that you are most looking for and would love to own that they sell! 1 entry
To earn additional entries:
- 1 entry for every twitter. You may twitter as often as you like up till the contest ends, but no more then twice a day (lets not get annoying)
- 5 entries for blogging about giveaway, including links to MomDot and Misikko
- 5 entries for VOTING for #15 MomDot on this header contest. We are trying to win and are donating the money to Bloggers Give and we need your help!
- If you complete all three entry points above (twitter, blog, and vote), you may enter as often as you want throughout the entire contest time period. For every comment you leave on MomDot that is NOT contest related, you may come back here and have one more entry. Unlimited as long as the equal your comments.