Thanks to Influenster I received several products for the purposes of review in the VioletVoxBox.
Let’s take a look inside the VioletVoxBox –
I received –
- One Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Mask with Arctic Cloudberry
- One sample Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo
- One bottle Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polish in Statemint
- One SoyJoy Dark Chocolate Cherry protein bar
- One Goody Athletique Ouchless Reversible Quickdry Headwrap in black & pink
There was good and bad in this box. Let’s start with the Good.
- The SoyJoy Dark Chocolate Cherry protein bar was delicious. The brownie like bar was moist and had a distinct richness that only real butter can provide.
- The NYM Dry Shampoo was easy to use and had a refreshing scent. It absorbed any oiliness and added body to my style on the days I didn’t wash my hair with water & shampoo.
- My favorite aspect of the Sally Hansen Triple Shine polish was the brush. It was wide, rounded at the end and tapered on the sides which made covering the nail bed with one swipe very easy.
- The Goody Athletique Quickdry Headwrap was nicely stretchy, definitely comfortable and dried quickly after use and drying.
- The Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Mask with Arctic Cloudberry was easy to apply and left my dry, flaky face with a smooth, refreshed and exfoliated feel.
Now for the not so good –
– The Glacial Clay Spa had an awful smell. The odor (I can’t even call it a fragrance) was akin to a pool with waaaay too much chlorine.
– The Goody Athletique Ouchless Reversible Quickdry Headwrap did a fine job holding my hair back for the few minutes is managed to not slide right off my head. I was constantly reapplying and readjusting. For me it was not practical for use during workouts. I ended up using it mostly for holding my hair out of my face for washing. My daughter liked it, but had similar problems with it sliding off.
– I truly disliked the color and consistency of the Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Statemint. Though once it dried it was quite shiny the polish had a tendency to nick very easily and wear off my nails too fast. Also it took three or four coats to get the polish to be thick enough to look good and not streaky. Talk about a manicure taking WAY too long.