Years ago when we redid our bathrooms we encountered a serious mold problem. Luckily, our family was willing to allow us to borrow an ozone machine to run until the smell of the mold and the residual spores were killed. It left a slight chlorine smell in the air.
Ozone machines, one that work anyway, are not cheap. There are applications where they are overkill and they are useless on surfaces as well. Never before had I heard of sprayable oxide until I was chosen for this review for Vital Oxide Spray. Vital Oxide is a hospital grade disinfectant that kills viruses and bacteria. My favorite use for this so far is for cleaning in the bathroom. It helps eliminate any lingering odors, mustiness on shower curtains, and helps to reduce the regrowth of mold in this moist environment. I was able to use it on countertops, garbage cans, mattresses and in the refrigerator. There is no fragrance and it smells mildly of chlorine or ozone.
This spray is environmentally friendly because it does not use any propellants. One hundred percent of the product is dispensed. It is so effective it removes pet stains and odors. I can attest that it does a fantastic job of cleaning up stains and odors from organic materials and leaves no unpleasant chemical smells or residues.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.