I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
What do PitBull, Enrique Iglesias and I have in common? We all love music, we are all of Hispanic/Latino descent and we appreciate reliable and affordable cellular service. Really who doesn’t enjoy good music and awesome cellular service? Cricket Wireless has teamed up with these two wildly popular musicians on tour to bring their fans “Something To Smile About”.
Not only does Cricket Wireless offer nationwide cellular service and expansive 4G mobile data coverage with Free smartphones and no contracts, but they are also enhancing the Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias fan experience by setting up some super cool activities at select concert venues:
- Cricket Stage – A 10X20 stage erected at select tour stops where fans can hop up on stage and give their best “headliner” pose. Participants can share their 360 images on their social channels via “share kiosks” around the stage. Photos will be entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party.
- Participants of “The Stage” activation all receive Cricket ear buds
- VIP Meet & Greet – A backstage VIP area will be set up backstage. Meet & Greet participants will get to meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos on a Cricket step & repeat.
- Selfie Station – Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can take pictures of all the fun they are having at the concert to share with friends.
- Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him that burning question they have. Put on your thinking caps ladies ;).
- Hologram Standee Billboards – Located at high-traffic spots within the activation venues, holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musician for concert goers to check out!
Check out this post by Enrique today on Cricket Nation’s FB Fanpage:
The only concert I’ve ever had the privilege of attending is an Air Supply concert that I won tickets to about 20 years ago. It may not have been modern music even at the time, but it was still fun. I must admit they didn’t have any cool activities going on like what Cricket Wireless is setting up at these concerts.
I’ve been a fan of Latin music since I was 9 with Luis Miguel being my first artist of choice. His music was a gateway to discovering Latin pop, dance music, baladas, salsa and cumbia. Over the years my repertoire expanded to many other artists and groups of the genre including Enrique Iglesias. I appreciate that his voice and style is very different than that of his father’s and that he’s embraced mixing his Latin roots into English language songs.
Want to know when and where to catch the Enrique and Pitbull concert? Check out these dates* (and hope they aren’t sold out already!):
10/17, 2014 — Dallas, TX — American Airlines Center
10/18, 2014 — San Antonio — Alamodome
10/19, 2014 — Houston, TX — Toyota Center
10/22, 2014 — Atlanta, GA — The Arena at Gwinnett Center
10/25, 2014 — Hollywood, FL — Hard Rock Live
10/26, 2014 — Miami, FL — AmericanAirlines Arena
10/28, 2014 — Orlando, FL — Amway Center
Have you ever been to a concert?
Did you have fun?
What cool or interesting thing happened to you there?
We’d love to hear more about your experiences.
This post brought to you by Mom Central Consulting.