Thanks to Kobert I received the waterproof case for the purposes of review. Let’s be clear, this case is not one you would carry your phone in on a day to day basis. At least I wouldn’t. The Kobert Waterproof Case is more like a bag with a very specific purpose – keeping your phone safe from water. This is great for taking to the pool, spa, beach or any place that is wet and wild, lol. There have been times when I wish I could have taken pictures of my family or just nature but wasn’t able to because it was raining or snowing and I ran the risk of ruining my phone.
Just considering the possibilities has me excited already. This year when it snows (hopefully, not like the Polar Vortex of last year) I’ll be able to go outside during the snow and after to take pictures of my kids while they play. As long as the home button on your phone is on the front it’s super easy to activate your screen. The plastic of the case allows you to easily use a touchscreen.
It was a little tricky getting the case open the first time. I’m ashamed to say my eight year old figured out how to open it first :O. The case was indeed waterproof once testing it with a paper towel. I did notice a potential for water to get on the phone when opening the case to remove the contents of the case. Around the latches and the top of the case water seeps in that normally won’t get into the bag, but it could if you aren’t careful when opening the top. So, my advice is to carefully dry the bag, open it flat and dry the inside of the case closure before opening the bag.
From the Company:
Use our Kobert Waterproof Case to keep your phone dry while you swim, ski, hike, surf, canoe, snowboard, jet ski, fish, snorkel etc. This provides you freedom to take your mobile phone with you wherever you are. You can use your mobile phone while in the waterproof case and use both front and back cameras on your phone because the waterproof case has a see-through window on both sides.
-Premium quality waterproof case to keep your phone, mp3 player, device dry
-Crystal clear see-through plastic on both sides for amazing pictures & movies under the water!
-Easy access to your touch screen phone while in the case!
-Universal bag that can be used for any device.
-Easy to use with a secure snap and lock mechanism
-Convenient and stylish.
-Inner bag size: 3.34″ x 6.49″ (8.5cm x 16.5cm)
-Will fit an iPhone 6, 6 Plus(Without Case),5,5s,5c,4,4s,3,Samsung Galaxy s3,s4,s5,Note 2,Note 3,Note 4,Nokia Lumia,Windows Phone 8x,Nexus 4,HTC One/One X/X+ & many more!
-IPX8 CERTIFIED to 100 Feet (30 m)
-Made from PVC & ABS
-Secure snap and lock/unlock mechanism
-Neck strap included for easy carrying
-BONUS stylus pen will be included to use your mobile’s touch-screen in the waterproof case
1. This waterproof case will fit: iPhone 6, 6 Plus (Without Case),5,5s,5c,4,4s,3,Samsung Galaxy s3,s4,s5,Note 2,Note 3,Note 4,Nokia Lumia,Windows Phone 8x,Nexus 4,HTC One/One X/X+. Please make sure your mobile phone will fit in the waterproof case before ordering.
2. You will have to remove your casing off your phone if you have the iPhone 6 Plus as it will not fit in the waterproof case with its casing on. Other larger phones will also not fit in the waterproof case with big casings on it. You might need to remove its casing before inserting it into the waterproof case. Please refer to the Question and Answer section in the Amazon product listing if you have questions.
3. Before placing your phone into the waterproof case, please insert a tissue paper into it, close it up and submerge in water for 5 minutes. If there is any sign of leakage, please contact us for a replacement.
4. Please read the instructions and comments that appear on the card inside the waterproof case.
5. Inner bag size: 3.34″ x 6.49″ (8.5cm x 16.5cm). There is a smartphone size chart photo on the Amazon product listing to show you how big some phones are.
6. Please do not submerge the bag in hot water as condensation can appear on the inside of the bag. Using a very hot phone could cause the same result.
7. The easiest way to open the waterproof case is to hold the bag with 2 hands with the front of it facing you. Use 1 finger of each hand and push the opening clips at the back towards the center. It might be a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it, it is easy.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.