It’s the middle of winter in the Midwest and getting stuck in the ditch is a very real danger. As a mom and a woman I hate being out on the roads late at night even when the weather is good. God forbid you pop a tire, run out of gas, slide into the ditch or just plain break down without having a plan.
Especially in winter you should keep a box of food, water, blankets, and a safety flashlight. The Cree 3-in-1 #LEDflashlight I received for review Fits the bill for a flashlight with a good weight and easy to use because of the Magnetized Base.
- Weather Resistant Anodized Aluminum Body – Industrial Grade, Most Versatile Light Available! Features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It comes with an anodized aluminum body which is resistant to various elements of weather.
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED). Bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours. Powered by 3AAA batteries (not included)
- AYL LED Car Flashlight comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface.
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility.
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED.