Last night while trolling the internet to find information on how to easily syndicate and curate content I came across this article about the 10 worst things to do when blogging. I’ve been guilty of several of them. I’m doing better now. . . I swear. Thanks to heartifb.com for sharing this info.
[dropshadowbox align=”center” effect=”lifted-both” width=”97%” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Finding the marketing guidelines for increasing your traffic isn’t hard with the plethora of available sources (like here , here and here .) But what about the don’ts of blogging? It’s not until you have a mishap that you realize what not to do in blogging.
1. Take a long break from posting
2. Forget to share your posts on social media
3. Drastically change the content of your site without warning
4. Post repeatedly on the same topic
5. Post at off-peak Internet hours
6. Don’t register your blog with Bloglovin
7. Ignore your analytics
8. Ignore your readers
9. Turn your blog into one big Instagram feed
10. Use your blog as a platform for negativity and hostility
To find out more about WHY these things are big NO-NOs in blogging please Click here to view original web page at heartifb.com
I’m a mom of two beautiful little girls, stay-at-home mom and blogger. I write about things that affect the everyday life of a stay-at-home parent or any parent for that matter such as parenting, relationships, discipline, the media, product reviews, giveaways, social media, food, cooking, gardening and anything else that might come my way.