Whether you are trying to get pregnant or using the “rhythm method” to make sure you don’t it’s always best to have accurate information about your cycles. Easy At Home Medical, LLC. shared a box of ovulation and pregnancy tests with me for the purposes of review.
For years and years my cycles had been consistent and predictable. The only real scares I ever had were once after I had stopped taking birth control 14 years ago and when I was actually pregnant with my daughters. Recently, though my typical 28 day cycle has not been consistent. I’ve missed cycles and not been pregnant and had cycles one of top of another. From talking with other women this isn’t really unusual for a woman of my age. It’s rather a prequel of oddities to come in the next 10 to 15 years. Great! 🙁
Other than the inconvenience of not being able to rely on your body’s schedule anymore you are more prone to having that panic oh-dear-god-I-might-be-pregnant feeling. Though there are moments of weakness when I think I miss having a baby in the house and would like to have another child I really think we are done. My daughters serve as good birth control when they start fighting with each other and whining, though they would be good, doting big sisters. I just don’t have the energy anymore. If we had an unexpected blessing I would summon the superhuman strength from deep within me, but I’m not about to plan on having another.
Thus having ovulation and pregnancy tests readily available is very nice indeed. As soon as I received the tests I took a pregnancy test. My cycles had been wonky and I just needed reassurance that I wasn’t pregnant. Unlike some of the other prepackaged tests this does not have an enclosure and a pee stick. You have to collect the urine for testing in a clean plastic receptacle and make sure it does not exceed the prescribed level which could lead to false results. This was a little bit of an issue, but nothing deal breaking. It does the tests and does them right and you don’t have to do anything weird or uncomfortable to get accurate results. You have to think of the price too. The list price on Amazon is $39. You can’t get but maybe 4 of the fully enclosed more expensive pregnancy tests for that price. This set has 100 ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests.
- Specially designed for “Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally :Ovulation tests gives woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable; Pregnancy tests tells pregnancy sooner than missed period;
- Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge;
- Easy to test : simply dip the test in urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant ;
- Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml ( FDA standard) can be detected within 3 to 5 minutes. Results are over 99.8% accurate;
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed : experienced and professional customer service are available for any questions coming up. Refund or return are acceptable by brand owner,who is ded… *** Actual Package may vary depending on the batch received ***